Last Updated: April 26, 2018
At SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING, Inc. and our affiliates (“SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING”), we respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining your trust.
- our consumer-facing mobile application,
- our online business management software (“Software Service” or “Zen Planner”),
- our social media pages,
Collectively the “SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services”.
The following terms will have the meanings indicated below.
“End User” means any individual who interacts with the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services, including users of our mobile applications such as the Zen Planner App, and individuals who book appointments, purchase services and otherwise interact with our Subscribers through the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services.
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as Zen Planner App usage data.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, and social media account ID. It does not include strings of code such as browser cookie IDs.
“Subscriber” is any business or entity that subscribes to (or otherwise accesses or uses) our Software Service.
- Categories of Personal Information.
Personal Information we collect or obtain includes:
- Contact details (e.g., name, address, email, telephone number),
- Personal details (e.g., date of birth, education, nationality),
- Financial and transaction data (e.g., purchase history, account information, shipping and billing information, etc.), and
- Other SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services related data (e.g., customer requests, statistics, etc.).
How We Collect Information.
Through the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services
We collect information about you whenever you use the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services, for example:
If you are a customer SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services, when you create an account on the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Member Portal, we may ask for Personal Information such as your name, email and postal address, social media account ID, and Other Information you may provide with your account. If you attend one of our events (e.g., a tradeshow, workshop, or training), we may ask for your feedback, contact details or other information to follow-up with you, such as send you marketing communications consistent with your choices.
We collect information about you when you interact with the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services. For example, if you initiate a transaction through the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Service, such as a purchase, we may collect information about you, such as your name, email, phone number, address, credit card information, as well as any other information you provide in order to process the transaction. This information may be shared with third parties for the same purposes. We may also store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services, such as IP address.
From other sources
In addition to the information we collect from you through SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services, we may receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, strategic and joint marketing partners, social media pages and platforms, people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. For example, if you elect to connect your social media account to your SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING account, certain information from your social media account may be shared with us, including information that’s part of your profile or your friends’ profiles.
How Personal Information May Be Used.
We may use your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes, including:
- To provide the functionality of SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services and related support.
- To create, and administer accounts, fulfil and record transactions, and provide you with related assistance (e.g., technical help, answer inquiries relating to Personal Information, etc.).
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding our services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, with your consent, and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- To provide you with marketing and promotional materials and opportunities, and facilitate social sharing.
- To send you marketing communications and offer other materials that we believe may be of interest to you, such as to send you newsletters or other direct communications.
- To share information with other marketers (and their service providers) to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or similar promotions.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality if you choose to do so.
- We will engage in this activity with your consent, to manage our contractual relationship with you, or where we have a legitimate interest.
- For reporting and trending.
- To better understand you and our other users, so that we can tune and personalize our offering.
- For trending and statistics, and to improve our products and services
- We will engage in this activity because we have a legitimate interest.
- To accomplish our business purposes.
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft.
- For responding to legal duties, such as requests from public and government authorities.
- We will engage in these activities to comply with a legal obligation or because we have a legitimate interest.
To the extent that we process your Personal Information based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed.
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To our strategic partners and third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing services, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services.
- To you, through message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials, including as described in the sections below titled “Testimonials, Ratings and Reviews” and “Public Forum.”
- To your friends associated with your social media account, to other website users and as well as to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activity, such as if you connect your Facebook account to your SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING App account or our social media pages.
- To business partners in the context of a corporate transaction. If SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING is involved in a sale or business transaction (e.g., merger or acquisition), SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING will retain a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). Such third parties may include, for example, an acquiring or target entity and its advisors.
- Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
How to access, correct, delete or exercise other rights regarding your Personal Information.
Where applicable law allows for such a request, if you would like to request to access, correct, object to the use, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Data Subject Request.” We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion). There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
If you are under 18 years of age and a user of the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services, you may also be entitled to ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Service by submitting a request to email@example.com Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information.
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of information.
Information you provide may be used by SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING for marketing purposes such as one-off promotional emailing, mobile text messages, direct mail, and sales contacts. We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
Receiving electronic communications from us: If you are a user of the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services and no longer want to receive marketing-related emails or mobile text messages from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails or mobile text messages by sending a request for list removal to firstname.lastname@example.org or changing your preferences in the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Member Portal. If you have provided your information to SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING, and opt-out, SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING will put in place processes to honor your request. This may entail keeping some information for the purpose of remembering that you have opted-out.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you messages for administrative or other purposes directly relating to your use of the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services, and you cannot opt-out from receiving those messages.
Our mobile applications may also send push notifications to your mobile device. If you have previously consented to receiving push notifications and no longer wish to receive them, you can also turn push notifications off at the device level. The applications may also request access to your device’s calendar application, camera, and microphone. If you have previously allowed access to your device’s calendar and no longer wish to allow access, you may edit the application settings at the device level.
Tracking and Advertising.
Social Media Features and Widgets
Our websites offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose Personal Information through SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information or some content (if, for example, it is reposted by another user), in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Testimonials, Ratings and Reviews.
If you submit testimonials, ratings or reviews to the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services, any Personal Information you include may be displayed in the Service. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also partner with third-party service providers to collect and display ratings and review content on our web site.
Third Party Payment Processor
Links To Other Websites.
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services, including our social media pages.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Security of Your Information.
The security of Personal Information is a high priority at SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING. We seek to use reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your interaction with us please refer to our Security Policy
Use of Service By Minors.
Some SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services are available for children ages seven through seventeen (7-17). Personal Information collected through the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services must be provided by a parent or legal guardian and may be limited to name and date of birth of minor. Additionally, all parent or legal guardian information must be linked to minors profile and maintained in software for minor participation in SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g. information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, biometrics or genetic characteristics, trade union membership or criminal background) on or through the SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Services or otherwise to us, except where explicitly requested or consented to.
SLC STRENGTH & CONDITIONING, LLC.
3232 South Highland Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah 84106
Third Party Vendors
Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy
Zen Planner https://zenplanner.com/privacy-policy/