Whether you’ve been a long time member at SLC S&C or you’re brand new, we wanted to give you a little refresher on what we consider etiquette in the weight room.
- Please wear a shirt while you’re training.
- No bare feet in the facility! You may workout in socks but please do not take them off.
- Use clips on the bar when there is any weight on the bar even if you’re warming up.
Unloading the Bar
- If you’re lifting heavy, be aware of taking all of the weight off of one side of the bar before the other. This could cause the bar to tip and injury you or someone around you.
Be on Time to Class
- This sets you up for success in your workout and ensures your spot in class!